About Curious Plot
Marketing, communications and consulting for the food, agriculture and companion animal care markets.
Capabilities & Services
- Brand Strategy + Identity
- Content Strategy + Storytelling + Creation
- Web Design + Development
- Video + Production
- Multichannel Campaign Development
- Experiential Marketing
- Earned Media/Media Relations
- Influencer Relations
- Media Training
- Reputation Management
- Issues + Crisis Management
- Internal + Corporate Communications
- Technical Writing + Stewardship
- Digital, Print and Broadcast Paid Advertising Strategy + Buying
- Social + Community Management
- Performance Marketing / Automation
- Data Strategy + Management + Insights
- SEO/SEM Strategy + Management
- Measurement + Stewardship
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Long-Range Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Curriculum Development
- Leadership + Board Development
- C-Suite Support
- Organization Development + Alignment
- Sales Training + Development
We’re an agency that always looks closer and sees further. Our leadership team and Board of Advisors include some of the brightest, most inquisitive minds in the industries we serve.
Seed to Succeed
It takes a seed to grow. That’s the thinking that inspired and continues to inform our Seed to Succeed philanthropic initiative supporting nonprofit organizations in agriculture, food or companion animal care, as well as related organizations dedicated to equity and inclusion.
This year we selected Rural Minds™, a nonprofit dedicated to growing resources and awareness in support of rural mental health, as our recipient. As part of the program, the organization will receive $75,000 in agency services to enhance fundraising and communications efforts. Read the announcement to learn more about this amazing organization.
Since its 2009 debut, Seed to Succeed has supported such varied organizations as AgChat Foundation, Farm Journal Foundation, Grow North MN, the Partnership for Food Safety Education, Produce for Better Health Foundation, Project EverGreen and Southern Peanut Growers.
Please subscribe to our email list for agency news and to be notified about future application dates.
2022 Seed To Succeed Winner
Rural Minds™Learn More
Want to learn more?
We’d love the opportunity to help solve your challenge. Send us a message to get started.