Curious Plot today is announcing seven account leadership promotions and new roles as the agency continues to evolve to best meet needs of its clients.
With more than 100 employees nationwide, Curious Plot is a marketing, communications and consulting agency serving more than 65 clients in the food, agriculture and companion animal care markets.
“We have experienced strong growth in recent years, and now we’re looking to ensure we continue strengthening our client management while also maintaining our momentum,” said Laurie Fleck, chief executive officer. “As a result, we’re updating our account leadership structure and making a number of account group promotions across the agency while also creating new roles to strengthen and support these groups. It brings us great confidence and enthusiasm for the months and years ahead.”
Among these developments:
- Jim Zumwalt has been named agency chief operating officer, overseeing overall account and project management. Zumwalt, who reports to Fleck, succeeds Steve Zabka, who has taken on the role of executive vice president, finance.
- Alison Rauchwarter is now senior vice president, account operations. She will focus on account management best practices, account team training and development, and improved processes.
- Cristie Mather has been promoted to vice president, management supervisor and will be responsible for leading a client portfolio of accounts focusing on food, food commodity organizations and foodservice clients.
- Sören Erickson and Wayne Carlson have each recently joined the agency as vice president, management supervisor, leading a portfolio of agency clients.
- Nicola Freeman and Stephanie Loch have both been promoted to vice president, group account director.
Learn more about Curious Plot’s full agency leadership team here.